Updating the firmware of your Bat Sensor is important! Making sure that your Bat Sensor is on the most up to date version of its firmware is a great way to ensure that your Bat Sensor will function properly with the Diamond Kinetics app. To learn how to update your firmware, take a look at these steps:
1. Open up the Diamond Kinetics App.
2. Log into your account
3. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner
4. Select the “Sensor” tab underneath Account Section
5. Pair your sensor (if not auto paired already)
6. Select the ‘i’ next to your sensor
7. Select “Update Available” to update firmware.
8. At the conclusion of your Firmware Update, please keep in mind that your Bat Sensor may be appearing as "Up To Date", but your Firmware Version is still unchanged. We recommend that you Force Quit the Diamond Kinetics app, if this appears to be the case. Upon re-entry into the Diamond Kinetics app, you should see a new Firmware Version appear!
For a visual step by step, take a look at these graphics below: